NAS is a community of over 200 autophagists representing over 40 research groups in the Nordic
and the Baltic countries.
Our main purpose and vision are to:
– strengthen autophagy-related research in the member countries
– facilitate interaction, knowledge exchange and co-operation between researchers in the member countries
– promote interactions with autophagy researchers outside the member countries, including interacting with other Autophagy Associations
– serve as a platform for information exchange and an interphase for interaction with associations of other fields
– visualize Northern European autophagy research and researchers internationally and get more recognition for autophagy research in the member countries.